Five Things To Know About Your Vehicle’s Hail Damage – Updated 8/12/15
1. There is currently a high volume of Hail Damage Claims in the Boston Area. Turnaround time will depend on the extent of your vehicle’s damage.
2. Insurance Companies are also experiencing high call volume. You should contact your Insurance Company as well as your repair shop. Today’s Collision Malden at (781) 321-6080 or Today’s Collision Chelsea at (617) 887-0080.
3. Be aware of companies who have entered the area to work specifically on hail damage claims. Some may not be reputable, and may not offer a warranty.
4. Today’s Collision has partnered with Dent Concepts, based in Tennessee. We have established an off-site, expedited service, utilizing their hail damage expertise. You will work directly with our Today’s Collision staff, your claim will be processed by Today’s Collision, and the work will be backed by our Today’s Collision Warranty.
5. We are seeing most claims covered under Insurance. Please remember that your comprehensive deductible will apply.