Today’s Collision’s locations in Malden and Chelsea are equipped to repair all makes and models of vehicles back to show-room condition in a timely fashion through our streamlined processes. We are dedicated to continuously improving our knowledge and skills as new technologies arise, and remaining outfitted with state-of-the-art equipment, providing prompt, quality repairs.
- Today’s Collision offers a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- We work with all insurance companies, both in-state and out-of-state.
- We repair all makes and models of vehicles, with a specialization in BMW, Mini Cooper, Land Rover and Honda.
- Our locations are Licensed and Bonded through the Commonwealth of Massachusetts ( Mass Registered Repair Shops (RS1665) & (RS4159))
- We are members of the Massachusetts AASP Program (Alliance of Automotive Service Providers).
- Today’s holds a 2,000,000 liability insurance binder.
- Dupont has named us partners in their Standox P.I.E. Program (Partners in Excellence Program) which includes a lifetime warranty.
FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE:
- Customer parking and comfortable reception / waiting area
- Reserved office for dealing with your insurance company personally.
- Modern computerized appraisal offices.
We take pride in the fact that our major collision and uni-body area, as well as our automotive assembly line refinishing center utilize the latest technologies available.
The complete detail and delivery inspection area is our pride and joy. Here’s where we prepare to hand your vehicle back to you, and want you to be “WOWed” by its condition.
Our Malden Center is located conveniently within walking distance of the Orange line T station, and is near the Commuter Rail. Being close to both routes 1 and 93, this repair center is the main location for all of our North Shore customers. This 23,000 square foot facility houses a 3,000 sq ft. area for complete aluminum repairs. Our indoor estimating and delivery bays keep the production line moving even in the worst Boston weather. Customers are happy to know that we have a dedicated fast lane area for quick repairs.
The Chelsea Center is easily accessed by routes 1, 16 and 93. Conveniently located just over the Tobin Bridge, this location is the main repair center for our customers in the Greater Boston Area. Upon entering the facility, customers are amazed at the immaculate production shop. This 10,000 square foot facility stays at the forefront of repair technology, giving city residents easy access to the most advanced resources in vehicle repair.