Dear Valued Today’s Collision Customers:
Please be advised, at this time, Today’s Collision Repair Centers remain open. Certain businesses are exempt from the recent measures by Governor Baker to close all non-essential businesses in the state of Massachusetts to slow the spread of COVID-19, including auto repair, as documented at: https://www.mass.gov/doc/covid-19-essential-services
At this time, we’ve made the important decision to maintain operations during the COVID-19 crisis as we continue to help restore transportation to customers in critical industries including first responders and healthcare.
Since the circumstances surrounding this pandemic change by the hour, we will continuously monitor our business needs in the community.
If you have specific questions regarding your vehicle repairs, please contact our customer service teams at each of our locations:
375 Washington St. | Malden, MA 02148 | 781-321-6080
99 Everett Ave. | Chelsea, MA 02150 | 617-887-0080
16 Gould St. | Stoneham, MA 02180 | 781-279-2220
We understand the need to take additional precautions to keep your vehicle, and our facilities, safe and clean for you and our employees. As a reminder, the following steps have been implemented at our facilities to enhance our processes:
- At the time of drop-off, you will be asked to drop your keys in a plastic bag. Fobs will remain in the bag at all times.
- All vehicle steering wheels will be covered with a plastic steering wheel protector when you drop-off your vehicle.
- All driver’s side seats will also be protected with a plastic seat cover at the time of drop-off.
- All gear shifters / selectors will be protected with a plastic cover.
- After all repairs are complete, your vehicle will be detailed, inside and out. During this process, we will remove the plastic coverings, clean under those coverings, and then replace the protectors.
- When you return to pick up your vehicle, we will then remove the plastic protectors prior to your entering the vehicle.
- Additionally, all of our customer service areas and offices are being given an added level of cleaning daily.
- We are reinforcing the utilization of disinfecting wipes, sanitizer, proper hand washing and social distancing throughout our facilities.
Our amazing customer service team is here to help! Please let them know if you have any questions or concerns.
Bobby Cobb and Kevin Kyes