Dear Valued Today’s Collision Customers:
As the situation regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we understand the need to take additional precautions to keep your vehicle, and our facilities, safe and clean for you and our employees.
While we have always taken pride in the cleanliness of our repair centers, we have taken the following steps to enhance our processes:
- At the time of drop-off, you will be asked to drop your keys in a plastic bag. Fobs will remain in the bag at all times.
- All vehicle steering wheels will be covered with a plastic steering wheel protector when you drop-off your vehicle.
- All driver’s side seats will also be protected with a plastic seat cover at the time of drop-off.
- All gear shifters / selectors will be protected with a plastic cover.
- After all repairs are complete, your vehicle will be detailed, inside and out. During this process, we will remove the plastic coverings, clean under those coverings, and then replace the protectors.
- When you return to pick up your vehicle, we will then remove the plastic protectors prior to your entering the vehicle.
- Additionally, all of our customer service areas and offices are being given an added level of cleaning daily.
- We are reinforcing the utilization of disinfecting wipes, sanitizer, proper hand washing and social distancing throughout our facilities.
Please let us know if you see any aspect of our process that can be improved. As always, please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns, and please visit our website for the most up-to-date information.
On a personal note, many of you have known us for over thirty years, referring your family and friends to us, and supporting our business. At this time of uncertainty, we wish you all good health and we look forward to the (hopefully not-so-distant) future when we can talk about Boston sports, concerts and all your family stories again!
Bobby Cobb and Kevin Kyes
Owners, Today’s Collision Repair Centers